Ebola Update from the MOHS as at June 29, 2014
• For the 28th June 2014, a total of 9 samples were received by the Laboratory: Kenema (6), Moyamba (2) and Western Area (1). Results of these samples are pending.
• Three (3) of the 9 samples Laboratory pending results yesterday are now positive for Ebola from Kenema while the rest are negative.
• The cumulative number of cases tested is 380, with Laboratory confirmed cases of 191 and 63 confirmed deaths.
• Forty-six (46) cases are currently admitted in Kenema (42) and Kailahun (4) treatment centers with cumulative admission of 133.
• An additional case was discharged from the treatment center in Kailahun today, bringing the cumulative discharged cases to 23.
• Line listing of contacts and monitoring of case contacts have started in districts with confirmed cases